Monday, November 9, 2009

Rainy afternoon that without your sms...

What are you doing this afternoon?
Why didnt have any SMS from you?
Sleeping?
Studying?
Busy?
Or...
Dont know why everytime didnt have you SMS I will feel bad and moody.
While I missing you, will you missing me too? I never received any SMS that you will automatically say "I miss you", but I do send you always.
Everytime when handphone rang I very hope that it's was your SMS.
When I know that is your's I will be happy and giggly reply your SMS.
This is because I care about you.
Why I will so care about you? Maybe I really fell in love with you already.
I think I just can answer the question by this answer.
BUT
what you are thinking? Considering?
Did you know that everytime you went out I will worry? Although I'm a nobody to you.
Just hope that I will meet you soon.
Can you wait me?
Maybe this is mine destiny.
Distance always be a problem for me in relationship.
I really hope that this time I can be successful in the relationship.
Really and really hope this will come true.
Can you help me?
That's all for this afternoon.

PS: I MISS EU!

No comments:

Post a Comment