Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Sunday =)

Yesterday, all-night. Playing game and online until morning 7.30am only went to bed. Before that me and friend still went Ghany Corner for breakfast. The breakfast was exuberance. Wakaka. I had sleep for 7 hours after that. Once I wake up and saw her sms. She was having lunch with JH. She asked me whether wanna go Tesco or not. I had borrow car from my friend and fetch them go Tesco. We shopping around there. In between, I went back fetch Kathy to there also. I accompany her to buy her stuff. After that, we go Sushi King meet with JH and her. Having tea time there with them. Today I was having lots of fun with them. Around 6pm something, I fetch them back to their hostel and I also went back to block. I think I had already stop those stuff with her. Back to starting point. Be good friend again. Happy! She also feeling happy too. Thats what I want to see. She happy I happy.
Ending of the lonely weekend......

No comments:

Post a Comment