Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's weekend again...

Final exam still got 2 weeks to go. What I'm doing right now? Study? Discussing homework? Revision? All also NO! I still playing around. Haiz~ Don't know how to take the exam already. It is weekend again. What to do?! Still at home online whole day. Powerpoint slide open since morning, but just read some of it only. Ck get cheated by a boy ah. Sad for her. Haiz~ Those boy already got girlfriend still wanna have another one, What the hell! Luckily, at last she was recovered from the hurts. I dont know isn't "she" is single now, because I saw her MSN personal message writing "Single is good~". I think "she" still don't want any relation for these recently. What can I do, just waiting. It is school holiday now. Many friends asked me whether got back to Taiping or not. I'm busy about the final exam and 1 more assignment to go, how could I back to Taiping holiday like them. What a sad moment. Mother's eyes start got presbyopia problem, driving hard to see the road when drive at night. So hope that I could get my license as fast as possible, so that my mother no need so suffer from work and those stuff. My uncle really done some big trouble. Owe people money again. Haiz~ Yesterday, I was just knew that Yh's eyes grow fester inside and do the operation recently. She still like before. Not so like to talk with me. Maybe last time really I treat her too bad. What is the meaning of love? What is true love? I love people, people will love me? Confusing...

No comments:

Post a Comment