Saturday, August 8, 2009

"Yam Cha" with Tarcian(Ghany Corner)

This weekend I didn't back to my home. Lazy back. After class I went sing K at A box with friends. We at there sing for 6 hours.Until my sound had change. Long time didn't sing K already. Happy happy xD Haha. 6pm something we go and eat dinner at nearby restaurant. Finished dinner and back hostel clean myself and also my room. Wow, it's quite tired, but see that my room tidy then feel worth it. Less sms her already. Our relation may getting better I think. She invite me to "Yam Cha" at GC. Actually is all tarcian friends together "Yam Cha". Although like that, me also happy that can saw her. Everyday can see her face then I feel satisfy d. Now, this was the way to love her. She happy I happy, she sad I down. Glad to see her smiling. Hope that she will happy everyday! Okay lar, I wanna go sleep already. Good night...
To be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment