Friday, August 7, 2009

The day of Mini Concert

Yesterday night, at facebook play "Big 2" with her. Chat a lot oh. The night she cant sleep also find me to chat. I accompany until she fall asleep then I aslo sleep. Today, me and my classmate went to waterfall again, having fun around there, friend lost a necklace in the waterfall. Until 3pm something, we went to KFC have our lunch. After that I go back home and prepare to the Mini Concert. Me and friend go dinner then only go the SAD hall together. During the Mini concert got many show, such as drama, break dance, performing song and instrument. Lots of people there also. The concert quite nice and success, but not end in time, delayed about an hour. I was so hungry. After that go GC eat supper with friends. Chatting around there. Finally she was finished busy about the concert. I phone her and ask for eat, because she not yet take her dinner at all, just rush for the concert things. So pity her. After the meal, we go dataran and chat at there. She meets her friends at there, then she was chatting with them more. I just stand a side. Although just those small stuff, I already happy. Hope she always stay happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment