Saturday, October 17, 2009

2nd Semester is begun!!!

In a blink of eyes, now already week 2 of 2nd semester. Time fly so fast. Everyday also pass very fast. This semester timetable really make me sick. Mostly also 9am morning class. Thrusday most busy, need study till 7pm. T_T But no matter the timetable how, I also need to study hard on this semester so that I can proceed to next semester. 14/10/09 the result of last semester's examination publicize. Woohoo~ All passed, still got an A. Not bad for the 1st time. Haha. Happy happy~ This semester onwards our house wanna apply the streamyx so that I can online at house no need also went to A station online. Yesterday, after class me and Liang go and paid our fees, but meet some small problem so that need to pay at monday. Aiks... About sensation problem, hmmm... nothing to tell, just hope that she and her bf now can live happily. It's time renew my ownself on these. Poor Wei Keat... Hope that their relationship will become more steady ba... Don't easily give up! About study, this semester I more like to study on Web Page Development, it is a funny and interesting subject for me. Web-based Multimedia that subject need to do homework on Facebook and Blogger. LOL! What a funny subject also, need to write blog, upload photo and video somemore. Walao eh~

No comments:

Post a Comment