Saturday, October 24, 2009

About this week...

Finally, get the ptptn loan d. Wakaka. Haiz~ This Tuesday morning get a bad news from my friend. That was my friend's family meet an accident. His dad and younger brother were passed away, mom and younger sister get hurt and stay in hospital now. Really can't imagine that a person's life from heaven drop to hell. I think he will be very down and sad. Don't worry dear friend, we will always support you! Finally I go and perm my hair d. Happy Happy~ Hmmm... Many things happened in this week. I get my result d. Satisfy with my result lar. This was the 1st time I get such good result in my life, I hope that this successful will continuous in my rest life. "Something" happened in my life again^^ Keep as secret 1st. Wakaka. Time was going to fast, now was second semester third week d, but my study mood still didnt come yet. Argh~ Planning for buying new phone, anyone has good suggestion about Nokia and S.E. handphone? Intro for me~


No comments:

Post a Comment