Saturday, October 3, 2009

- T a | p | n G -

-1st Day-
Long time didnt back to Taiping. Since I was started my study at TARC. The last time I been there was in May. Now in October d, 5 month didnt back to there d. Taiping was change a lot than before d. The new shopping centre, Taiping Sentral. Althought it was just a medium shopping mall, but inside full of facilities and shops. Just located beside Tesco. Some place of The Lake Garden also upgraded. I was stay in Jun Hong's house. The 1st day at there, his house was having BBQ for celebrating his sister birthday, a lot of fun during the BBQ, their family live with happiness compare to mine. When the BBQ ended, it was already late night. After a hot bath, me and Jun Hong hanging out to Lake Garden drive a round then go to cyber cafe online. At Webzone(SS), meet few of my friends there. Hang out until 2am something only back to house and sleep.

-2nd Day-
Appointment with Jin at 10am, but we all also sleep late. Delay until 11am only go to Hawker Centre have our breakfast. Chatting around there after took our delicious breakfast. Talk about our studies and careers. After that, went to SS play game again. About 2pm Jun Hong fetch me to bus station and bought a 3pm ticket.

-The End-
I have my new hair cut d X) Wakaka.

No comments:

Post a Comment