Wednesday, September 23, 2009

- E M O -

Today Dad came back. We watch "Independenc Day" together. During the movie, I don't know why mom suddenly left the room. After the movie end, dad caring about my shoulder and wrist wound. When I went down and ask mom for going out supper, she was moody all the time and start bla bla bla again. Haiz~ Just wanna have a happy time, a family together go out and eat supper only also difficult. After today, maybe dad will going back to grandma house again. WHY?! Why my family will become like this?
I was EMO after that.
Haih~ 2230 I was lying on my bed, thinking about why will those happened in my family. Thinking thinking, suddenly think of her, I also don't know why I will think of her, suddenly recall back our memory at Penang.
Those time dating, celebrating her birthday, bring her to the sea side, her caring when I was back from work, mood on every wednesday, the moment when I was accident and stay in ward, her visit and promises. Suddenly all these thing flash over my mind. Isn't it I still got feeling to her? or just a memory recall?
...Unknown...

No comments:

Post a Comment