Tuesday, March 16, 2010

WoW WoW WoW~ Challenging!!!

This Orientation Week's Chairperson post really a very challenging mission for me.

Since I hand over the job until now, I still need to busy yet.

Tonight was the 2nd batch of interviewee come and interview, but I was not satisfy with it.

While interviewing those interviewee, that was a question I also need to ask myself - What is your excellence and weaknesses?

As some of the interviewee complaint that I as a Chairperson but my speaking style wasn't enough powerful.

This is because I never handle such powerful position.

So that I might be less experience on that, but I will improve from it.

Besides that, I also realized that speaking proper english really important for our future, not just for interview but also other matters.

Can read and write not equal to you can speak well.

I really need to change my attitude for the future.

Can't be playful anymore and also must handle well my time.

Honestly, this semester I really didn't care more about my academic but more about co-curriculum.

If continue like that, I think this semester my result will be affect.

At last, I would like to apologize to my committee members.


Sorry that I wasn't a good leader but I will try my best to lead you all.

Hope that you all will also cooperate with me la =)

2 comments: