Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's semester break again

Finally, my TARCollege 3rd war was ended at 23/4/2010, 11am.

Have a crazy time during revision.

Having fun with my buddies at B412 together revision.

After exam, many of buddies had go back their hometown,

Kampar life become silent.

Everyone have their holiday plan.

My holiday gonna be a busy week.

A lots of tasks that I need to complete it.

Don't know why my emotional start to disturb me.

SIGH~

Think a lot of things.

Relationship

Future

Career

World end?

What should I do if the world going to end at 2012?

SIGH~

Lots of question mark inside my mind.

About HER, I have nothing to say.

Just depend on the edge.

Nothing I can do.

If it is yours then it's your,

If not then don't force to make it yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment