Monday, July 12, 2010

After two weeks time...

Still got 1 weeks and more to Orientation Night.

But!

Still have many things not yet done.

*sigh*

Can you all have some cooperative? When held meeting please come.

Or...

You all think that I just a nobody. My failure to be a chairperson. I had try my very best.

Stressful.

*sigh*

Phone had break down, need to take to warranty and repair it.

Few weeks can't see it. Feeling weird.

The thing I worry is the all the message of you.

It maybe format and I will lose it forever and ever.

There are some words you may not say to me anymore.

*sigh*

Two weeks time had passed.

Anything happened?

I had tired of it.

Can I don't border anymore?

Can I?

Could I?

*sigh*

What I can say?

I'm the spoiler of your relationship.

That's enough.

My reputation had destroyed.

...

...

...

Maybe that's good.

Change to other characteristic.

Be a bad one.

I'm not good example.

Feel want to resign from Student Welfare.

*stare blankly*

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED?

No comments:

Post a Comment