Monday, July 19, 2010

Stressful + Sad + Down

I think that this time is the end of our story right?

As you said.

Recently I'm busy and less contact with you.

You can think that I had forgot you or else.

I don't mind.

However, I'm just a nobody.

Stressful + Sad + Down

Recently, this mine daily mood.

Time is pack now.

Left few days more is the Orientation Night 2010/11 already.

But there are still got many stuff mess up.

*sigh*

Hope that the night is success.

About you, I have nothing to say for now.

Just hope that you are happy with your relationship now.

Liar, yes I am.

but I am not a good liar.

Foolish, yes I am too.

I have really pay out my true hearted with you.

It's time for me to come alive and stop insubstantial with you.

You and me, possible? No!

I had lost my confidence in love anymore.

Who can save me from that?

Who?

It's that "YOU"?

I scare to hurt someone again.

You are a good girl.

and I'm a bad boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment