Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Crazy Night & Happy Afternoon

Last night, during my dinner, she sms me. Ask me that wanna go A or not, because she at there online. After dinner I went to A find her, saw her and JH there. They are copying movie from there. After that we send her home, cause she was feeling not well. She not yet recover from the illness. Hope that she will getting well soon oh.
The crazy moment had come. Haha. Me and JH borrow friend's car and go for a drive. In the late night I still fetch a gang of friends go Old Town. Thats was crazy for me. Cause I was the 1st time drive so long distance without people teaching. Woohoo~
Today was the DPR year 2 student having their event at canteen. She was there also, cause she was the DPR student too. At canteen there, me and friends had picked few songs from the PA. This was also 1 of the programme of the event. During that time I had talk with her a lots. Chatting around like before. I'm so happy. Hehe. Hmmm, she seems so bored at there. I asked "Why?", then she told me in the sms that she not so like with her classmate. Many friends also meet this problem at the college. Although like that, today really is a happy day for me, I had talk with her for a long time. Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment