Thursday, September 17, 2009

The 1st Day of Holidays

Long time didn't have such a nice rest already since the "war". The 1st day of my holiday, woke up at 12pm. Although last night didn't have electric supply, but I also sweet sleeping. Maybe it is holiday. After bath, went kitchen and cooked my "breakfast". Mi Hun Soup again. Long time didn't cook by myself already. Hmmm... It's a hot afternoon, I stay at air-con room and online with my lappy. Argh~ Very uncomfort with my hair style now. Wanna change it during this semester break. "Shocking Wave", a saloon that I'll usually go for hair cut at Taiping, quite a long time didn't back to the place. Many friends also will have semester break start on next week. Hope can meet them at Taiping during this holiday. Erm... 1st day, my phone quite quiet, less sms less call, both phone also. Missing all my buddy. Suddenly think of a question, " Who will really be my best friend?". Sigh. Today only realize that my grandma get property from my pass away uncle. RM20k, how will she spend on it? Giving it to his son? Clear the owner's money? Haiz. I think won't share with us. Mom told this to me in evening. Dad no news, will he come back during my holiday? Don't know how to tell him about the next semester's fees. Haiz. My family problem make me so down.
This was the 1st day of my holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment