Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Relax and Happy Sunday

Last Sunday went Ipoh with friends. Boon Tatt be the driver and fetch us to Ipoh Parade. 5 of us got Wei Keat, Guan, Yang, Boon Tatt, and me. This time go Ipoh Parade shopping not only shopping and watch movie, the most important thing was WK gonna meet a "friend". We depart from Kampar about 12 noon. Hungry ah~ The 1st thing We had done is to buy movie tickets then we only had our breakfast+lunch at Kopitiam Junction in Ipoh Parade. During that time, WK was brought his "friend" come and meet us at the Kopitiam. The girl not bad and nice looking. WK was shy at the 1st, they less communicate with each other. That was funny when we looking at them. Haha. Lots of jokes during we shopping. Ah Guan keep "cook porridge" with his girl. WK keeps asked us how to do and how to do. Funny man. At last, they were together. Another friend in love again. Haiz~ How about me? Single for few months already. When only I meet my love one? Really miss those time when I was in a relationship. Miss the time when I'm dating. Don't talk about sad things now. Continue the "journey" at Ipoh Parade. We watched "Final Destination" which is a horror movie that on screen now. The movie was very disgusting. Around 4.30pm the show was ended. We back at 5pm. When arrived at Kampar, I was very tired and just sleep on the spot. After one hour rest, Me and WK together had our dinner at the kopitiam which opposite my hostel. After dinner, we went A-station for gaming. Back at 12am. That day totally relax. After that I hope that I can start study on other subject, this Wednesday got Maths paper. Although this subject not a problem for me, but also need to do more exercises to improve and improve. Gambateh neh!

No comments:

Post a Comment