Sunday, May 16, 2010

Orientation Week 2010/11

Why did the time fly so fast?

Last few week still preparing this and that, but now already ended.

During these time, many things had happened.

No matter what stuff, all also happened.

There is some conflict between OC, OA and also GF, but I think is solve after the meeting.

Although this was the first time I handle and lead so huge organization but I also satisfied with all the programmes.

Had a happy ending too!

Every day also sleep in the midnight.

Quite tiring, I think it is worth while I saw all of the freshmen and crew enjoying a day by day.

At here, I would like say thank you to all of you who were helped in the Orientation week to make it a success. Orientation Committee, Orientation Assistant, Group Facilitator, Emcee, SAD staff and also sponsors. Thanks!

OA

GF

14/5, was the date release result the 3rd semester final exam, everybody were worried. Once they got their result, all face expression shown in the second. Happy, disappointed, sad, upset, and etc. For my own, god bless, passed all. While they checking result, at the same time I also worry about someone. Whether she can proceed to year 2 or not. A thousand worry that can't be describe. Really wanna find her out and check the result together, but there are already few of her friends accompany at side. I think I am nothing d.

At the night of Orientation Week, we all having fun at Dataran. Playing games. Crazy action that I ever do.

At the end of the talent time, everyone were not to bear separating. All enjoyed the time at the last, taking photo with each other. Until the music stop, there is the end of the Orientation Week 2010/11.

At here, I wanna apologize to my committee member that I showing my emotion during the second day on my personal issue. Very sorry to you all! Besides that, I also want to thank you all helping me organized this orientation week. Without you all, it can't be success.

Special Thanks to:

- Wei Keat -
- Kah Yann -
- Benjamin -
- Steven Chong -
- Amanda Kow -
- Wei Mun -
- Kai Seng -
- Weng Hang -
- Chee Kok -
- Yin Kit -
- Orientation Assistants -
- Group Facilitators -
- Emcees -
- SAD Staff -

No comments:

Post a Comment