Monday, June 28, 2010

Pandora's box & Moon Ring



Pandora's box,

Nobody will know what happened while you open it.

The things inside might be kind might be evil.

Just like me and you.

Nobody will know what happened at the end.

Duh~ Could I don't border such thing and continue my life?

Why it will keep appear in my mind?

*Sigh*

2 weeks time, for what?

Never tell me.

Just like a time bomb.

Don't know will it explode after that.

Who can save me from there?

Is it the bomb planner?

It's him gonna blast me off or save me?

Oh my god, what I'm saying?

How could a bomb planner save the person?

He gonna blast him off what.

If not what for he plan the bomb, right?

Just now saw some nature phenomenon on top of Dataran - Moon Ring

It's was not very clear, but nice.

Maybe this is the 1st time and also the last chance to see that.


Something like this la. Moon Ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment